RULES OF PLAY:
How each game is played?
- Players must be at least 18 years of age and live in Ontario to purchase tickets and to win.
- Tickets are purchased online via bigwish5050.ca
- 10 tickets for $10 ($1.00 per ticket)
- 60 tickets for $20 ($0.33 per ticket)
- 100 tickets for $30 ($0.30 per ticket)
- 200 tickets for $40 ($0.20 per ticket)
- On September 15, 2021 / October 15, 2021 / November 15, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. an electronic draw will take place. The winning ticket is chosen randomly through the Bump 50:50 Electronic Raffle System.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets that can be purchased by any individual.
- Tickets are only valid for the draw date for which they are purchased.
- The winner does not need to be present to win.
- The winning number will be presented in each game.
- The winning number will be posted for a minimum of 30 days on bigwish5050.ca
- The winner MUST claim their prize online within 30 days of the conclusion of the raffle at bigwish5050.ca
- Group Health Centre - Trust Fund employees, spouses and dependents are not eligible to enter the draw. The Sault Ste. Marie and District Group Health Association Board of Trustees, Board of Directors and the GHC Executive Team, their spouses and dependents are not eligible to enter the draw.
- All prizes will be paid to the winner by cheque in Canadian funds.
- Instructions for the prize claim process can be found at bigwish5050.ca
- If you need help or support with a gambling problem, call the Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline 24/7 at 1-888-230-3505.
Prize value for each game
- The draw will commence with a guaranteed prize of $5,000. Winner will receive a guaranteed prize of $5,000 plus 50% of the gross sales once the prize reaches $10,000.
- The winning number will be drawn once per month starting September 15 2021, continuing October 15 2021, and concluding on November 15, 2021)
- Net raffle proceeds are displayed publicly in the venue and online at bigwish5050.ca
Quantity and price of fixed prize raffle tickets to be sold
· 10 tickets for $10 ($1.00 per ticket)
· 60 tickets for $20 ($0.33 per ticket)
· 100 tickets for $30 ($0.30 per ticket)
· 200 tickets for $40 ($0.20 per ticket)
Methods for determining winners
- Randomly drawn through the Bump 50:50 Electronic Raffle System
Ticket sales close on the day of the draw at 2:00 p.m. (EST)
The winning ticket will be chosen once per month (Sept 15, Oct 15, Nov 15) at 3:00 p.m. (EST) and will be announced.
· The winner will be contacted directly by a member of The Group Health Centre Trust Fund and a public announcement on The Group Health Centre Trust Fund’s website and social media platforms will follow.
The next month’s ticket sales will proceed immediately after the current month’s draw.
This raffle will be conducted by “The Group Health Centre Trust Fund”